To be part of a network of finest public healthcare institutions in the State of Gujarat, providing quality medical care services through
state-of-the-art technology with easy accessibility, affordability and equity to the people of Gujarat and beyond.
To enhance the patient’s quality of life through specialised medical treatment, provided free of cost to all patients, and preventive healthcare.
- To provide high quality care according to the health needs of the catchment population.
- To facilitate patient satisfaction through service and ensuring the dignity and rights of patients and other stakeholders.
- To provide a safe and conducive work environment for staff.
- To ensure an accountable, consultative and transparent management process.
- To provide basic and continuing education for staff.
- To integrate with district and state health system, by providing referral systems, technical and logistic support to primary and community healthcare.
Dr. H.M. Desai, Vice Chancellor
Prof. Rajanikant Jain, Registrar